Thursday, May 27, 2010

Orrin McClellan, a falling star. I miss your laugh, man.



These vids are just little bits I had on my camera. The bottom three are just him working my RX-7 through her paces around the island. I wish (I wish) I had shot more.
The first one (across the fire, him strumming) is my favorite.

(Fuck, I miss you man).


Around the firepit.

Best Summer Ever 2008 MySpace Video






Passing with Orrin.

Best Summer Ever 2008 MySpace Video




Cornering with Orrin.

Best Summer Ever 2008 MySpace Video




Driving with Orrin.

Best Summer Ever 2008 MySpace Video



Addendum: This is a video Orrin made a few years ago and posted on Youtube. His description:

"this generation's wars from eyes on the ground...the faces and names are placeholders. those who were there remember. the rest can only watch"


I found it through this article (© by Lily Casura): http://www.healingcombattrauma.com/2010/07/anatomy-of-a-suicide-only-halfway-home-from-war.html




No comments: